Dylan Johnson (@dylanjawnson) sent us over a bike check of his Niner RLT 9 RDO and boy, oh boy are we glad he did; this bike is specced out for speed!
His frame of choice is the Niner RLT 9 RDO with a Niner RDO full carbon fork. This bike is built for speed and is paired with Enve's SES 3.4 AR Disc carbon wheels.
Dylan is using an Enve 40cm Road Handlebar along with a 100mm Enve Road Stem. He also has added a personal (and speed orientated) touch by using the Enve Aerobard Clip On Extensions.
We're pretty sure that Dylan pedals hard, damn it.
Full Spec List:
- Frame: Niner RLT9 RDO
- Wheels: Enve SES3.4 AR Disc
- Handlebar: Enve Road Handlebar, 40cm
- Stem: Enve Road Stem 100mm
- Aerobard: Enve Clip On Extensions
- Seatpost: Enve Seatpost 0mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized S-Works Phenom
- Drivetrain: Shimano GRX 800
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 11-34
- Crank: Sram Red Quarq 50/34
- Brakes: Shimano GRX 800
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Tires: Specialized Pathfinder Pro 42mm, 35 psi front, 37 psi rear(course dependent)
- Tubeless tire insert: Tubolight small
- Bottle Cages: King Cage Titanium Cage
If you’d like to see more about Dylan’s bike, check out his YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jh_HYGCH4E