Test Ride a Niner
We always say, if you really want to understand Niner, you have to go and ride one. Our bikes make riding on dirt a better experience! We’d love to get your bum on one of our bikes, because we are certain you’ll have a great time and you won’t want to give it back.
Our Niner reps and demo crew are on the road 10 months out of the year, visiting dealers and trailheads, sharing the stoke.
Meet the Niner Demo team:
AZ and So Cal Sales and Demo
Andy G hangs his hat in Arizona and travels between the Arizona desert and sunny southern California. Basically, he lives in perpetual sunshine. And if you meet him, you'll get to bask in his similarly sunny disposition. He's been a Niner fan since 2010 and a Niner rep since 2012.
Andy rides any kind of bicycle, as long as it has two wheels, tires with knobby tread, and a Niner logo. .
Intermountain West Sales and Demo
Based in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, Paul is one of the most well-connected individuals in the world of bicycles. He knows everyone, literally. He's also the most enthusiastic advocate for riding dirt on two wheels. Paul covers retailer needs, regional bike events, and trailhead demos throughout the Intermountain West, including Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming and Montana.
Outside of talking bikes, riding bikes, selling bikes, and supporting bike riders, Paul has a family and two kids.
Marketing and Demo Events
Our Marketing Coordinator Lucas Perez is based out of Niner's Fort Collins headquarters. He's the undisputed master of wrangling demo bikes, show bikes, sample bikes, and team bikes. On top of that, he handles our event logistics, Niner's web store, and special projects of all types.
When he's not working, Lucas can be found knee deep in the nearest trout stream, waving a fly rod around overhead as if signaling for help from passing aircraft.
East Coast Demo Rep
Adam originally hails from South Carolina, but recently moved to Spokane, Washington. He's a committed mountain bike rider who loves all types of dirt, but especially the Canadian kind; hence the move to be closer to America's hat. Adam has been a demo tech for over 5 years, covering multiple territories across the USA.
When he's not driving the highways and byways of our great nation, evangelizing about Niner bikes, Adam can be found hibernating at home. Or if the trails are buried in snow, he's out surfing powder on his snowboard.
If you want to test a Niner at one of the events listed below, please arrive prepared and ready to ride!
- You'll need pedals, a photo ID, and a credit card (for security purposes) to demo a bike
- Before you ride we'll ask you to complete a digital waiver form on one of our iPads. You can do this right at the tent.
- At festivals and most store demos, we offer bikes on a first-come first-serve basis (no reservations), so it's best to arrive early and ready to rip!
- However, some dealer demo events may take their own reservations, so if you’re visiting a local shop or trailhead demo, please check in with the shop hosting the event.
- The bike models available to ride change from stop-to-stop, so contact the organizers of each stop well in advance to make sure the bike you want to try will be available.
Find a Niner demo near you!
Use the contact information listed below to directly contact the retailer hosting that event. To get more details about a festival, use the event website listed for that stop. See you there.