Test Ride a Niner
We always say, if you really want to understand Niner, you have to go and ride one. Our bikes make riding on dirt a better experience! We’d love to get your bum on one of our bikes, because we are certain you’ll have a great time and you won’t want to give it back.
Our Niner demo crew is on the road 10 months out of the year, visiting dealers and trailheads, sharing the stoke.
Meet the Niner Demo team:
West Coast Demo
Adam DeWitt [image and bio]
East Coast Demo
TBD [image and bio]
If you want to test a Niner at one of the events listed below, please arrive prepared and ready to ride!
- You'll need pedals, a photo ID, and a credit card (for security purposes) to demo a bike
- Before you ride we'll ask you to complete a digital waiver form on one of our iPads. You can do this right at the tent.
- At festivals and most store demos, we offer bikes on a first-come first-serve basis (no reservations), so it's best to arrive early and ready to rip!
- However, some dealer demo events may take their own reservations, so if you’re visiting a local shop or trailhead demo, please check in with the shop hosting the event.
- The bike models available to ride change from stop-to-stop, so contact the organizers of each stop well in advance to make sure the bike you want to try will be available.
Find a Niner demo near you!
Use the contact information listed below to directly contact the retailer hosting that event. To get more details about a festival, use the event website listed for that stop. See you there.
Can't find a demo in your area?
Come and see us in Fort Collins [link to “visit us in fort collins” page] or check with your local retailer for any upcoming events and ride opportunities not listed.