FORT COLLINS FACTORY DEMO
If you want the full Niner experience, come and visit us in Fort Collins to test ride your next new bike. We maintain a fleet of the latest models in all sizes and we love greeting fellow Ninerds! Additionally, we partner with Peloton Cycles to offer Niner demos on the weekends, when our office is closed (and when we’re out riding ourselves).
Niner Bikes is lucky to be headquartered in lovely Fort Collins, CO. Our offices are located directly by the intersection of several major bike paths and within a short ride to multiple natural spaces and social trails. Head east and endless, rolling gravel roads abound. Head west and find world class mountain bike trail networks. You’ll easily find a place to ride and a good time here.
Factory Demo Information - by appointment only
- Please call (877) 646-3792 or email us at email@example.com ahead of time to book a reservation for a demo.
- Factory demos are $40 USD per rider (cash or credit card). The proceeds go to support trail building and trail maintenance efforts in the area.
- Bring your helmet, pedals, and bike shoes. Need pedals? When you reserve ahead of time can provide a pair for your demo.
- Show up for your reservation, meet with the demo staff to have the bike set up, and then ride!
- If you’re under the age of 18, a parent or guardian will need to fill out a waiver at the time of demo.
Questions? Call us at (877) 646-3792 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love our local trails and our riding community and we reserve the right to cancel demo reservations due to inclement weather and/or adverse trail conditions.
What to expect at Niner
- Niner is located at 2330 E Prospect Rd in Fort Collins. There’s plenty of parking in front of our building for cars and bikes.
- Please arrive at your scheduled demo time, with your riding gear, pedals, and payment.
- Our front desk is not staffed at all hours, so please ring the bell or call in and we’ll let you in right away.
- You’ll have to leave your ID with us while you ride and pay at the time of bike check-out.
- We have maps of local gravel roads and MTB trails available for you to take.
- Local MTB riding is available at Lory State Park and Horsetooth Mountain Open Space.
Where to stay and what else to do in Fort Collins
- The nearest hotel is the Hilton Fort Collins, but for a more unique experience close to historic downtown, try the Armstrong Hotel.
- Fort Collins has a huge list of amazing breweries. Check out New Belgium, Odell's, Equinox, and Funkwerks.
- The historic downtown district has art galleries, shopping, restaurants, and more.